Father's Day Quotes 2018: Top Inspirational And Motivational Quotes to Share With Your Dad's on This Father's Day
Every year on 3rd Sunday of June international Father's Day is celebrated. This year it will be celebrated on 17th June 2018 all over the world.
As we all know one day is not enough to celebrate what our fathers do for us. It good to tell our dads each day and respect them and appreciate all the things he did for us.
This father's day, celebrate this awesome day by surprising your dad with handmade gifts, greeting or give them a small note to tell him how much you love and care for him.
Here is the collection of great quotes which you can share with your dad on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp or make a sweet & simple greeting card for this perfect day.
Top 10 Inspirational And Motivational Quotes to Share With Your Dad's on This Father's Day
1. “I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.”
? Umberto Eco
2. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.”
? Antoine François Prévost
3. “There is no teacher equal to mother and there's nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father.”
? Amit Ray
4. “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remains as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.”
? Ama H. Vanniarachchy
5. “When I was small I felt like a Superhero as my father threw me up in the air.
Now after reaching this success peak I unmask - Real Superhero made me Superhero!”
? Hasil Paudyal
6. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me. ”
7. “My dad is my best friend, my father, and my boss. When I do something that is exciting and he likes it, it feels three times as good as you can imagine. ”
8. "My dad has given me the best gift anyone has ever given me. He gave me wings to fly."
9. “Looking back all I can say about all the things he did for me is I hope I'm at least half the dad that he didn't have to be.”
10. “A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be.”